Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Prince Charmin

I should be working.

That's going to be the title of my autobiography. I Should Be Working, by Marguerite.

In my state of procrastinating doing work, I've been reading a lot of infotainment (CNN, for instance) on the internet.

Things I've Learned:

Christian Slater appeared in court yesterday. He was charged with "grabbing and squeezing” the buttocks of a woman coming out of a deli on the Upper East Side, apparently while engaged in a heated argument with his girlfriend. Because, let’s face it –grabbing another woman’s ass is the easiest way to win a fight with your girlfriend.

In court, Slater plead “not guilty,” stating that he had simply mistaken the woman in question for a roll of Charmin.

This all took place on East 94th Street, a few blocks from where I live. Not that it's appropriate anywhere, but Carnegie Hill (as the 'hood is known) is not exactly the grab-ass capital of the world. It's rather hard to grab the buttocks of people in this neighborhood, because the broomsticks wedged up their derrieres typically get in the way.

That, and because linen wrinkles if you so much as look at it, dahling.

1 Comments:

Blogger Shericat said...

yeah, i'm loving this CS bit, it makes for so many snide would-be Christian comments on the situation, i.e.

"What? Don't you KNOW me? I'm Christian Slater, man, I was in HEATHERS!!"

or

"Yeah man, it's 4:30 a.m. and i'm all coked up, i'm gonna throw down on the UES byotch!"

7:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home