Monday, October 30, 2006

I haven't updated this blog in a while because I've been super busy at my "day job." By which I mean my job. Which I go to during the day. I like saying "my day job." It implies that there is something infinitely more glamorous, such as acting, or synchronized swimming, or pursuing an exciting career in dental hygeine, that I do on the side.

The other (by which I mean "actual") reason for not blogging/paying bills/showering regularly: I've been watching a lot of T.V. Which is usually what people mean when they say they've been "really busy."

However, the socially acceptable, and at least 57.3% true reason for said busitude is that the evening of October 11, the day when the plane crashed into the building by my work, was supposed to be the date of a fundraising event at work. So, the event had to be cancelled and re-scheduled for the next week, even though I'd spent 2 months planning the first one. Miraculously, it all worked out, although some people were annoyed that we didn't have a "contengency plan" for when an airplane runs into a building down the street.

From now on, it's on the Event Checklist, along with the name of an alternate caterer for when/if ours is ever eaten by Godzilla.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home